Rigstar is a proud sponsor of the DUG Eagle Ford Conference – Developing Unconventional Gas
San Antonio, Texas – The DUG conferences have proven to be instrumental in providing opportunities for industry leaders to stay current on emerging unconventional resource markets. Attendees at DUG conferences come from E&P companies, pipeline operators, financial investors, service companies, regulators, policy makers, attorneys and other professional services firms.
Who Should Attend?
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what’s working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view at business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and “take the pulse” of industry experts.
Rigstar Industrial Telecom will be located at Booth #903 from November 15th – 17th, 2017 to discuss emerging trends associated with enhanced communication services and securing your data.
For more information about the conference, please visit: DUG Eagle Ford Conference