A major Carrier in Canada is currently upgrading their existing LTE network to better serve their valued customers. The upgrade requires extensive engineering and replacement of existing hardware.
Our Network Team worked closely with the Carrier’s Project Management Team to ensure the following deliverables exceeded their quality standards:
- AC Panel Upgrade
- Engineered Mounts – Radio + Antenna
- Installation of Rectifier Shelf + Battery Bank
- AirScale Unit Installation
- OVP Installation
- Multiple DC Cable Runs – 4 sectors
- Radio + Antenna Jumper Cable Installation
- Multiple Fibre Runs – 4 sectors
- Cable Tray Installation
- Complete cutover
Our certified Technicians successfully completed the LTE upgrade on budget and schedule. The quality of work was photographed by the Carriers Team to showcase the installation standards as demonstrated by our Technicians.