Rigstar will be exhibiting and presenting at the 8th Annual IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
Event Dates: September 12th – 13th (Hilton Americas, Houston TX)
The world’s largest oil and gas digitalization event is returning to Houston for the eighth consecutive year. Join some of the most respected energy experts, thought leaders, and industry executives shaping the future of oil and gas for the IoT in Oil and Gas Conference at the Hilton Americas on September 12-13, 2022.
The IoT in Oil and Gas Conference will assemble over 500 operators, service companies, EPCs, drilling companies, and technology solution providers to debate the crucial challenges, issues, and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
Rigstar will be presenting on September 13th @ 2:10pm outlining the “Benefits to Health, Safety, Environment, and Operations by connecting Legacy assets to the Industrial Internet of Things, utilizing rapidly deployable LoRa Networks.”
INSERT INSET IMAGE: [File Name] RIT – IoT-Oil & Gas Conference – Agenda
IoT Conference Highlights:
- Realizing Economic and Environmental Value from Digital Transformation Projects
- Ensuring Security Resilience Across Your Assets
- Getting to Net Zero with the Industrial Internet of Things and Digital Twins
- Challenges of IT and OT Collaboration and Co-Operation
- Moving Towards Connectivity at the Edge: Improve Visibility, Monitoring, and Performance
For more information about the conference, please visit: IoT in Oil & Gas Conference